|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||7.5 / 10|
Short and interesting chapter to read and remember.
Nothing complicated here.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Lesion in the medial lemniscus at the level of pons causes
- Pain relief in acupuncture is by
- Brodmann areas
- Somatosensory area has the largest representation for
- Pain and temperature in thalamus are controlled by which nucleus
- Endogenous opioids
- Brown Sequard syndrome
- Stress-induced analgesia
- Gate-control mechanism
- Laws in Sensory Physiology
- Tracts of spinal cord