|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||8.5 / 10|
Consider skipping this chapter too.
Another Chapter similar to higher functions. Random stuff, with no unifying logic.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Mitral cells are seen in
- Which form of vitamin A combines with opsin to make rhodopsin?
- Rod receptor potential vs surface receptors
- Lesions in the optic pathway
- Umami taste is evoked by
- Initiation of visual impulse is associated with
- Order of neurons in the visual pathway
- Parvocellular pathway
- Features of Photoreceptors
- Central Auditory Pathway
- Differences between Rods and Cones
- Layers of Retina
- Amacrine cells