Techniques in Molecular biology
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||45%|
|Ease of Revision||7.2 / 10|
A chapter for the future. Read, if you want to stand out from the crowd.
Definitely you will get question from this chapter, simply because of the increasing relevance of these topics.
Focus on the newest technologies that are used, and learn a little about the basics of them.
- Southern blotting
- RT-PCR is a method that is used for
- Best method to identify HbA1c
- Northern blotting is used for detection of
- Restriction endonuclease will act on
- Structural Alterations of the β -Globin Gene
- Cloning vectors
- Best screening investigation for metabolic disorders
- Localization of Human Genes
- DNA profiling
- In situ hybridization
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridisation (FISH)
- PCR reaction
- Enzymes Used in Recombinant DNA Research
- Gene library