|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||7.3 / 10|
You can skip this chapter, if you have covered this in Surgery.
Almost same content as the surgical chapter to Thyroid.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Thyrotoxicosis – MC symptom
- Radioactive iodine uptake scan
- Signs in Grave’s ophthalmopathy
- Jod-Basedow phenomenon.
- Antithyroid drug to be used in early gestation
- Thyroid dermopathy
- Multinodular goiter
- Antibodies seen in some autoimmune thyroid disorders
- Amiodarone-induced thyrotoxicosis
- De Quervain’s thyroiditis
- Thyroid storm
- Contraindication for radioiodine therapy
- Causes of hypothyroidism