|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||9.3 / 10|
A little gem of a chapter. Very little to cover, uncomplicated and easy to recollect.
Questions have come from the molecular and morphological aspects of wound healing and tissue repair.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Wound strength of Postop Scar
- TGF-β – Overview
- Labile cells are seen in
- Oval cells are seen in
- Permanent cells – example
- Collagen and Wound healing
- Abnormal scars – Overview
- Cascade of Tissue Repair – overview