|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||40%|
|Ease of Revision||9.3 / 10|
Everything you read and remember in this chapter is pure gold.
A very important Clinical chapter.
Quite heavy on random facts, but very vital facts.
Reading this chapter will help you a long way, not just in the exams, but in wards as well.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- CMV infection via transfusion
- Tranfusion protocols – Overview
- Complications of massive transfusion
- Transfusion reactions – Overview
- Optimum temperature for storage of RBCs
- Cryoprecipitate has all except
- MC cause of transfusion-related fatality
- Blood components – Overview