Upper Limb muscles
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||8.2 / 10|
Definitely revise, if you have invested time in this.
Clinical questions might come – which injury will cause which defect, and affect which muscle?
Read about all the named tests and syndromes.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- MC carpal bone injuries
- Dorsal scapular nerve innervates
- Muscles which cross both the shoulder and elbow joint
- Muscles of the palm – Pictures & Functions
- Popeye sign
- Biceps Brachii
- Rotator cuff
- Spaces around shoulder joint
- Compartments and contents of Forearm
- Spinal accessory nerve
- Nerve injuries – Causes, Musles affected, Posture, Functions Lost
- Thoracodorsal nerve
- De quervain’s tenosynovitis