Upper limb – Nerves
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||55%|
|Ease of Revision||6 / 10|
An overlapping chapter, definitely should be read.
A Chapter that overlaps with other Upper limb chapters.
Which injury causes which features is the focus.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Ulnar Nerve Injury – Clinical features
- Nerves affected in injury to medial epicondyle of the humerus
- Wrist slash injuries
- Card Test
- Nerves not directly related to humerus
- Brachial plexus – Anatomy
- Structures of brachial plexus not giving branches
- Horner Syndrome
- Testing of Median Nerve Injury
- Median Nerve Injury – Clinical features
- Testing of Long Thoracic Nerve
- Klumpke’s plasy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Axillary Nerve Injury
- Power grip of hand
- Erb’s Palsy