Anterior Pituitary hormones
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||30%|
|Ease of Revision||8.15 / 10|
You can read this chapter from any book – from physiology to biochemistry to medicine to pathology.
Pick a book you like and revise once.
Very easy to answer.
Causes and Clinical features are the focus here.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Paradoxical response of GH release
- Acromegaly – clinical features
- GH side effects
- GH deficiency – Clincal features
- Acromegaly – Investigations
- Hyperprolactinemia – Causes
- Laron-type dwarfism is due to
- Rx of Acromegaly
- Hyperprolactinemia – Clinical features, Rx
- Causes of acromegaly