Inflammatory Bowel disease
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||60%|
|Ease of Revision||7.41 / 10|
Read about the causative theories.
More focus however is on the different investigations and radiological signs in IBD.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Features of Crohn’s disease
- Earliest radiologic change seen on barium enema in ulcerative colitis is
- Tests helps to distinguish IBD from IBS
- Features of ulcerative colitis
- Markers for inflammatory bowel disease
- Genetic disorder associated with IBD