Peptic Ulcer disease
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||30%|
|Ease of Revision||6.51 / 10|
This Chapter is actually common clinical knowledge. No need to read any exotic theory. What we in see in wards should be more than enough.
Make sure to read all about H.Pylori.
And Gastrinomas – somehow it is favorite question.
- Rx of H. Pylori
- Indications of surgery in duodenal ulcer
- NSAID-induced peptic ulcer
- Pernicious Anemia – Clinical features
- Types Of Gastric Ulcers
- Phlegmonous gastritis occurs due to
- Best investigation for metastatic gastrinoma
- Viral cause of gastritis
- H. pylori associated conditions
- Indications for screening for H.pylori
- Investigations for Gastrinoma
- Zollinger Ellison Syndrome – Overview
- Complications of Peptic Ulcer
- Mucosal defences
- Gastic and Duodenal Ulcer – Clinical features