|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||30%|
|Ease of Revision||8.30 / 10|
There is one thing we would tell you. READ THIS CHAPTER.
It is not about Posterior pituitary, not about Hormone deficiency or excess.
It is just about Pituitary tumors.! Such a narrow topic for such yield.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Prolactin – Normal range
- Craniopharyngioma – Overview
- Non-functioning pituitary adenoma – Cell of origin
- Panhypopituitarism – Clinical features
- MC functioning tumor
- MC pituitary tumor
- Post-hypophysectomy hormone replacement
- Sheehan’s syndrome – Overview
- Pituitary apoplexy – Overview
- Prolactinoma – Clinical features
- Role of RT in Pituitary tumor
- Medical therapy of Pituitary tumor
- Visual field defect in Pituitary tumor