Diseases of Cardiac chambers
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||10%|
|Ease of Revision||0.11 / 10|
Another easy Chapter in Pathology.
No complicated pathophysiology needs to be remembered.
Just know the characteristic Gross and Microscopic findings, and you are good to go.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- McCallum’s patch is seen in
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis – Overview
- Caterpillar cells are seen in
- Modified Duke’s criteria
- Bicuspid aortic valve – Overview
- Aschoff bodies
- Vegetations in Libmann-Sacks endocarditis
- Vegetations on the undersurface of cusps are found in
- ASD – Overview
- Syndromes associated with Congenital Heart disease
- Mitral valve prolapse – Overview
- Vegetations in Endocarditis
- Infective Endocarditis – Overview
- Revised Jones criteria
- TOF – Overview