Cyanotic Congenital Heart disease
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||60%|
|Ease of Revision||8.82 / 10|
Know the anatomical abnormalities, and the diagnostic findings.
Don’t bother about nuances of treatment.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Tricuspid atresia
- MC type of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Treatment of cyanotic spell
- Radiological findings in common congenital heart defects
- Ebstein anomaly
- Pentalogy of Fallot
- Classification of congenital heart disease
- Teratogenic drugs and the birth defects
- Eisenmenger’s syndrome