|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||70%|
|Ease of Revision||8.75 / 10|
Stand alone chapter, with no relevance anywhere else. If you are interested just go through the basics once.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Drugs which need Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- Therapeutic index
- Classification of Hormones by Mechanism of Action
- Example for GPCR receptor
- GPCR not acting via K channel is?
- When 2 different chemicals act on 2 different receptors and their response is Opposite to each other in the same cell is
- Potency, efficacy, antagonsim graphs
- Dose-response curve
- Therapeutic window
- Competitive antagonism