|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||30%|
|Ease of Revision||5.92 / 10|
Read about the mechanism of action, based on the receptors.
Also read the clinical indications for different drugs.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Propranolol is drug of choice for
- Third generation beta blocker that does not antagonize alpha 1 receptor
- Selective alpha 2 receptor antagonist is
- Esmolol indications
- Therapeutic uses of prazosin
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Beta blockers that can be used in renal failure