|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||91%|
|Ease of Revision||8.2 / 10|
You can score upto 4 marks. Not too vast content.
The questions focus on adverse effects, resistance mechanisms and drug interactions.
Read a bit about MDR TB.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Rx of isoniazid overdose
- Non-tubercular uses of rifampicin
- Drug resistance and Gene Mutations
- Salient points of First line drugs in TB
- Anti-tubercular drugs associated with ophthalmic toxicity
- Drug associated with transient memory loss
- Most effective drug against extracellular mycobacteria
- Drug inhibiting DNA dependent RNA polymerase
- Bacteriostatic antitubercular drug
- Rifampicin resistance is primarily due to
- Triple drug therapy for pulmonary MAC
- Slow and Fast Acetylators
- Mechanisms of Drug Resistance
- Important ADRs of Anti-TB Drugs
- Drug interactions of Anti-TB Drugs