|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
Reading this absolutely fascinating chapter is a joy in itself. The 4 marks you will get is just a bonus.
There is no excuse for not reading this chapter.
Absolutely easy one – just remember the type of amyloids and the disease spectrum it causes for the different organs.
- Diagnostic standard for amyloidosis is
- Amyloid in Diabetes
- Bone marrow in AL amyloidosis shows
- Familial Mediterranean fever
- Thyroid CA with Amyloid deposition
- Lardaceous spleen is due to
- Secondary amyloidosis is associated with
- Amyloid – Basics of staining
- Reactive amyloidosis
- Amyloid in Alzheimer
- Amyloid and Dialysis