|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
4 marks for reading just one small topic. Not even a whole chapter.
Read the Chapter heading again. CA Pancreas. Not Pancreatic disorders.
For reading just CA Pancreas – the clinical features, investigations, Surgical procedures etc, is not a time-consuming process at all.
Don’t skip this chapter at any cost.
- MC complication of Whipple’s
- Risk factors for CA Pancreas
- Earliest genetic change in CA Pancreas
- MC tumor of Pancreas
- Radiology in CA Pancreas
- Best method to obtain tissue for the diagnosis of CA Pancreas
- Mucinous Cystadenoma of the Pancreas – Overview
- Components of Whipple’s
- Tumor marker in CA Pancreas
- Surgery of choice for CA Pancreas
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm – Overview, Diagnosis
- Drugs used in CA Pancreas
- Serous cystadenoma of the pancreas – Overview