|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||9.6 / 10|
Definitely worth reading. Disproportionate yield for its size.
Questions focus on both the anatomical and histological aspects. Somehow a gem of a chapter, in terms of the size and its yield.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Cerebellar Circuits
- Purkinje cells of cerebellum relay into
- Arrangement of cerebellar nuclei from lateral to medial
- Functional Divisions of Cerebellum
- Blood Supply of cerebellum
- Layers of the cerebellar cortex
- Cerebellar peduncles and their connections