|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||6.7 / 10|
The facts aspect may be difficult, but the definitions are easy to score from.
This Chapter is a mix of definitions and facts.
Definitions focus on the different demographic indicators.
Facts concern themselves with latest Indian data on the above stats.
- Maternal mortality ratio
- Major contributor to demographic burden is
- Carrying capacity
- Vital statistics
- Crude birth rate – Overview
- India’s Population pyramid
- Dependency ratio
- General fertility rate – definition
- Pregnancy wastage
- Couple protection rate
- Demographic Process & Cycle
- Demographic overview of India
- Literacy Rates
- Sex ratio
- Effective literacy rate
- Net reproduction rate
- Year of Great divide in Indian Demography
- Formula for current annual growth rate of population
- Potential support ratio
- India – Key demographic facts
- Fertility Indicators
- India’s phase of Population growth