DNA Structure and Replication
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||82%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
Difficult chapter to revise. Lot of random technical details, without much of concepts.
Not an easy chapter. Too much of technical details about DNA replication.
No specific patterns in Questions.
May be revise MCQs once and move on.
- Gene repair in CRISPR-Cas9
- Klenow fragment lacks the activity of
- DNA organization in chromosomes
- Types of Histones
- True about DNA replication
- Which of the following does not favor euchromatin formation
- What percentage of cellular DNA is in mitochondria
- Chimeric DNA is used for
- DNA synthesis occurs in which phase?
- Chargaff’s rule
- DNA polymerase I – Overview
- Diseases of DNA Damage Repair
- Mitochondrial DNA – Overview
- Bonds in DNA
- DNA polymerase complex -Overview
- Salient features of DNA replication
- Types of DNA damage
- Denaturation of DNA – Overview
- DNA Repair Mechanisms
- Heterochromatin – Overview
- Enzymes Involved in DNA Replication