|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||4.7 / 10|
You are better off skipping this Chapter, in view of the difficulty of revising it.
An absolutely busy chapter. Lot to cover for 4 marks.
You have to know about causative organisms, vectors, and the different vector control measures.
- Anti-larval measures
- Mosquitoes that breed in dirty water
- Pesticide Toxicity Labels
- Organo-phosphate insecticide
- Mosquito Control Measures
- Arthropod-borne Diseases – Overview
- Best approach to the control of arthropods
- Diseases caused by Mosquitoes
- Arthropod-borne Diseases – Agents & Vectors