|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||6.7 / 10|
Not an attractive chapter to read before exam. You might as well skip this.
Too technical topic. Too exotic.
Just read the MCQs and move on.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Assessment of depth of anesthesia
- Predicting risks of perioperative cardiac complications
- Nerve to assess neuromuscular blockade
- Assessment of Intraoperative awareness
- Best site for core temperature monitoring during malignant hyperthermia
- Surest sign of tracheal intubation
- Cardiac output measurement techniques
- Capnography waveforms – Overview
- Color Coding of IV Cannulae
- Perioperative respiratory monitoring
- End-Tidal CO2 – Factors affecting
- Allen’s test – Overview
- Invasive BP measurement
- Complications of pulmonary artery cathererization
- Methods of cardiovascular monitoring
- EEG in Anesthesia
- Indicator of myocardial ischemia in the perioperative setting