|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
Reasonably good yield for a small Chapter.
Just revise your MCQs and you should be good to go.
Not much of a pattern here.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- SCIWORA is seen in
- Cause of bone within bone appearance on radiograph
- Empty thecal sac sign on MRI is seen in
- Onion peel appearance
- Achondroplasia X ray
- Causes of Doughnut sign during radiotracer uptake
- Dense zone of calcification at growing metaphysis seen in scurvy is
- Findings seen in Achondroplasia
- Volar Barton’s fracture xray
- Radiological features of hyperparathyroidism
- Supracondylar fracture of humerus.
- Synthesis of collagen and its disorders
- Disorders of Mucopolysaccharide Metabolism
- Radiological features of osteogenesis imperfecta