|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||9.1 / 10|
One of the easiest Chapters to revise.
Really a very straightforward Chapter.
Just remember which isotopes are used for which conditions.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Nuclear scan used for the detection of Meckel’s diverticulum
- Uses of DMSA scan
- Areas of Normal physiological uptake in PET CT
- Compounds are used in PET scan
- Tc HMPAO SPECT is used for
- PET stands for
- Isotopes used for thyroid imaging
- Renal function is best assessed by
- Technetium-99m OVERVIEW
- 99mTc labelled heat-denatured RBC’s are used for
- Radionuclide agents and its uses