|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
A little fussy chapter, with a few classifications. But if you can ace them, 4 marks are probably assured.
Questions probe about understanding of receptors and pharmacokinetics.
Remember to read duration different classifications and duration of action.
- Classification of opioids based receptors
- Opioid tolerance and exceptions
- Opioid withdrawal – Clinical Features
- Rx of Opioid Overdose
- Naltrexone – Use
- Endogenous opioid peptide
- Effects of opioid on it’s various receptors
- Opioids and plasma protein binding
- Pure vs Partial Antagonists
- Classification of Opioids
- Opioids and Receptor specificity
- Epidural opioids
- Methylnaltrexone – uses
- Pure vs Partial Agonist
- Rx of Opioid dependence