|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||75%|
|Ease of Revision||9.1 / 10|
4 marks for reading, small summaries of common salivary gland diseases.
Should be easy picking.
Salivary gland diseases have a self-contained character about them ( academically )
Read up the basics of them.
Don’t forget about precancerous lesions and Neck node levels.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Neck dissection types
- MC tumor of the parotid gland
- Warthin tumor – Overview
- Salivary gland tumors – Overview
- Ranula – Definition
- Zenker’s Diverticulum – Overview
- MC site of branchial cyst
- Lip reconstruction flaps
- Frey’s syndrome
- Dohlman’s procedure
- Pleomorphic adenoma – Overview
- Chemodectoma – Overview
- Cleft-lip repair techniques
- Cleft Lip and Palate Repair Timings
- Premalignant lesions of oral mucosa
- Neck node levels