|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||91%|
|Ease of Revision||9.9 / 10|
A minuscule chapter, with 90% probability of 4 marks. Can’t afford to ignore such little gems.
There is one thing we would tell you. READ THIS CHAPTER.
It is not about Posterior pituitary, not about Hormone deficiency or excess.
It is just about Pituitary tumors.! Such a narrow topic for such yield.
- Prolactin – Normal range
- Craniopharyngioma – Overview
- Non-functioning pituitary adenoma – Cell of origin
- Panhypopituitarism – Clinical features
- MC functioning tumor
- MC pituitary tumor
- Post-hypophysectomy hormone replacement
- Sheehan’s syndrome – Overview
- Pituitary apoplexy – Overview
- Prolactinoma – Clinical features
- Role of RT in Pituitary tumor
- Medical therapy of Pituitary tumor
- Visual field defect in Pituitary tumor