|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||64%|
|Ease of Revision||7.9 / 10|
A better chapter in ENT. Some logical flow to the contents.
In this chapter, focus can be more on the operative techniques.
Read about the indications, steps and complications.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Caldwell-Luc approach opens
- Sudden death during antral lavage can be due to
- Nasoantral window in Caldwell Luc operation is made through
- FESS is indicated in
- Water’s view
- Commonest complication of Caldwell Luc operation
- Most common sinusitis in children
- Most common cause of sinusitis
- Complications of sinusitis
- Symptoms of Sinusitis
- Mucocele Overview
- Radiographic views of temporal bone
- Endoscopic sinus surgery – Indications
- Radiographic views for paranasal sinuses