|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
A short and sweet Chapter, that overlaps with Microbiology.
Should be easy 4 marks to score.
Though you may have read this chapter in Microbiology and Medicine, here the focus will be on Skin manifestations.
Other clinical questions would anyway have been covered in Medicine & Micro.
- Rx of Chlamydia
- Fitz Hugh Curtis syndrome
- Colpitis macularis is seen in
- Gonorrhea – Clinical Features
- Hoigne syndrome
- Chancroid – overview
- Groove sign of Greenblatt
- Amsel criteria
- Esthiomene seen in
- Secondary syphilis
- Syndromic Management of STD
- Chlamydia – Overview
- Donovanosis – Overview
- Syphilis – Overview
- Gonorrhea – overview