|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||8.8 / 10|
A reasonably easy chapter to revise, in view of the focus on the basics.
A very logical chapter.
Focus is on knowing the basics of the different disease conditions.
Nothing complicated to be read about etiology or treatment.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Management of tension pneumothorax
- Common tumors of posterior mediastinum
- MC primary tumors of the anterior mediastinum
- Pulmonary Sequestration – Blood supply
- Mesothelioma – Overview
- Hemoptysis – Overview
- Lung – TNM staging
- Common Mediastinal Masses
- Masaoka staging
- Paraneoplastic syndromes – Overview
- Bronchial Carcinoids – Overview
- Indications for Thoracotomy in Trauma
- Bronchopulmonary Segments