|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||91%|
|Ease of Revision||9.3 / 10|
Very easy to remember, basic stuff, that can yield 4 marks.
Read the basic Clinical stuff – what is the appearance, causative organism, treatment etc.
Nothing hi-fi or complicated to remember in this Chapter.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Condyloma Acuminata – overview
- Hand foot mouth disease – Overview
- Kaposi varicelliform eruption – Overview
- Varicella zoster virus remains dormant in
- Oral hairy leukoplakia is seen in
- Herpes labialis – Picture
- Herpes Zoster – Overview
- Molluscum contagiosum – picture
- Verruca vulgaris – Overview
- Ecthyma contagiosum – Overview
- Cryotherapy – Overview
- MC exanthematic fever in < 2 yrs
- Neonatal herpes – Overview
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia – Overview
- Rx of Herpes
- Skin lesions in Small pox