|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||73%|
|Ease of Revision||8.6 / 10|
Give this chapter a try. Simple stuff to remember after all.
One of the basic Chapters in Bailey.
Focuses more on minor details, but it is fun to read and remember.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Keloid – Overview
- Southampton wound grading system
- Bedsore – stage
- Pressure used in Vacuum-assisted closure for wounds
- Fasciotomy for compartment syndrome
- Scar characteristis
- ASEPSIS wound score
- Staging of Pressure Sores
- Wound healing – biological process
- Hypertrophic scar
- Surgical wound classifications