|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
|Ease of Revision||9.68 / 10|
Standard anatomy of nerves and vessels.
Revise the clinically relevant anatomy and you can easily score.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- True about anterior intercostal artery
- Phrenic N – Referred Pain
- Intercostal nerves – Overview
- Post-ductal coarctation of the aorta
- Intercostal arteries – Overview
- Tributaries of the brachiocephalic vein
- Left Phrenic Nerve – Overview
- Anatomy of pleural tapping
- Intercostal Vein – Anatomy
- Azygos & Hemiazygos veins – Overview
- Intercostal nerve – Overview