|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||40%|
|Ease of Revision||8.95 / 10|
The questions do not test the awareness of the steps.
The focus is rather on the enzyme defects and clinical features.
Questions on this chapter from recent NEET and AIIMS examinations have been about
- Ornithine transcarbamoylase deficiency
- Urea cycle and Krebs cycle are linked at
- Carbamoyl phosphate synthetase I & II
- Deficiency of arginosuccinate synthetase causes
- Hyperammonemia type 2 – Clinical Features
- Enzymes of Urea Cycle
- Drug used to reduce the levels of ammonia
- Use of Phenylbutyrate
- Enzyme regulation in Urea cycle