Cellular Adaptations & Injury
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||109%|
|Ease of Revision||9.5 / 10|
You can score 4 easy marks for remembering 2nd year basic definitions and examples from Robbins.
This is a short & sweet chapter from Robbins, that gives you very rich yield.
Just read the broad overview of Cellular adaptations – what is what.
No need to go into the finer nuances, as far as NEET questions are concerned.
- Connective tissue metaplasia
- Epigenetics – definition
- micro-RNA – Overview
- Muscle hypertrophy – Mechanism
- Base pairs is the human genome
- Types of Metaplasia
- Non-coding regulatory RNAs
- Anaplasia – Definition
- Tissue stem-cell locations
- MC metaplasia
- Arterial vs Venous thrombi
- Features of reversible cell injury
- Features of Irreversible cell injury
- Types and examples of Atrophy
- Molecular pathogenesis of Cardiac Hypertrophy
- Cellular adaptations – Overview