|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
You may get 1 question from this Chapter. Basic understanding of pathogenesis is all that is required in this Chapter.
The questions test awareness of basic definitions and pathophysiology of the different disease conditions.
Hepatitis does not seem to be a hot topic, while hepatic encephalopathy seems to be a favorite area.
Remember this – If u are told a disease condition, say, Budd-Chiari syndrome, you should be aware of what is the mechanism of the disease, and how it presents clinically.
Read the scoring systems once.
- Refractory ascites
- Child Turcotte Pugh score
- Liver cell type implicated in liver fibrosis is
- Budd chiari syndrome – Overview
- Earliest symptom of hepatic encephalopathy
- Factors predict the risk of bleeding
- Diagnostic criteria of hepatorenal syndrome
- Precipitating factors of Hepatic Encephalopathy
- MELD Scoring System
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis
- Serology in Viral Hepatitis
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Primary Sclerosing cholangitis
- Portal hypertension – Clinical features
- Rx of Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatorenal syndrome – Overview
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome – Overview
- Hepatic Encephalopathy Grading
- Causes of cirrhosis