Diseases of Cardiac chambers
|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
That is 4 marks for reading salient pathological findings in different diseases of Cardiac chambers & Valves.
Another easy Chapter in Pathology.
No complicated pathophysiology needs to be remembered.
Just know the characteristic Gross and Microscopic findings, and you are good to go.
- McCallum’s patch is seen in
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis – Overview
- Caterpillar cells are seen in
- Modified Duke’s criteria
- Bicuspid aortic valve – Overview
- Aschoff bodies
- Vegetations in Libmann-Sacks endocarditis
- Vegetations on the undersurface of cusps are found in
- ASD – Overview
- Syndromes associated with Congenital Heart disease
- Mitral valve prolapse – Overview
- Vegetations in Endocarditis
- Infective Endocarditis – Overview
- Revised Jones criteria
- TOF – Overview