|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
4 marks are here for the taking, from this uncomplicated chapter. Stick to the basics and you will score.
This Chapter deals with pathogenesis of Cancer, after the step of oncogenes and Tumor suppressor genes.
Awareness of the mechanisms and standard causative agents for common cancers are essential to score from this chapter.
- Trousseau phenomenon
- Lung Cancer – Paraneoplastic syndromes
- Mucin Tumor markers
- HPV genes and target genes
- Oncofetal antigen – Overview
- Tumors and specific mutations
- HTLV associated tumor
- PD-1, PD-L1
- List of DNA viruses
- EBV virus – Overview
- Tumor antigens
- Radiation and Skin Cancer
- Castleman disease – Overview
- H.Pylori associated tumors
- Errors of DNA repair and associated Cancers
- Cancers associated with Radiation
- Tumor markers – Overview
- microRNAs – Overview
- Paraneoplastic syndromes
- Carcinogens – Overview