|Probability of getting 1 Question from this chapter||100%|
You can score 4 marks from this Chapter for remembering clinical presentations. This chapter will have overlap with Pathology too.
The questions focus on characteristic Clinical Features & Lab findings of the different vasculitis syndromes, mentioned below.
Treatment was not much of a focus.
- Polyarteritis nodosa – Clinical features & Diagnosis
- MC vessel involved in Takayasu
- Wegener’s granulomatosis
- Churg-Strauss syndrome
- Behcet’s syndrome – overview
- Small vessel vasculitis – Examples
- Kawasaki’s – Clinical Features
- Connective tissue disorders which can cause vasculitis
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis – Overview
- Giant cell arteritis
- Takayasu – Clinical Features
- Granulomatous vasculitis
- Hypersensitivity vasculitis